Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-07-2019, 12:45 AM   #1
Marcool
Marcool will become famous soon enoughMarcool will become famous soon enoughMarcool will become famous soon enoughMarcool will become famous soon enoughMarcool will become famous soon enoughMarcool will become famous soon enough

Device: kobo aura H20
Just a HUGE HUGE thank you!

I just wanted to say, very sincerely, thank you all who have worked on, contributed to, or helped develop koreader. There is just no comparison between nickel, the stock software that came with my kobo, and koreader.
The pdf reflow function of k2pdfont is simply a life saver, turning unreadable multi-column pdfs into a plain page of text.
You all are wonderful.
Would love to buy you a coffee, perhaps a small one, especially if there are a lot of you out there I'm a poor undergrad, but you've earned it and way more!
Marcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:32 AM   #2
maximus83
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcool View Post
The pdf reflow function of k2pdfont is simply a life saver, turning unreadable multi-column pdfs into a plain page of text.
Yes it is.
Advert
Old 03-25-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
Pavati
Pavati began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3, Kindle Paperwhite 3
I have recentnly reinstalled KoReader on my Pocketbook after like 1-2 years break, and I'm excited at new features and how improved it is now, I've switched completely to reading in KoReader on my Pocketbook except books that are not openable by it (paid service books). Finally I can read several unconvertable PDF books I had because they are finally readable with KoReader.
I came here to search info on how to more customize my KoReader but in the meantime a huge thank you from me as well to the KoReader Author/s.
Pavati is offline   Reply With Quote