Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-11-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
lori87
Connoisseur
lori87 doesn't litterlori87 doesn't litter

Device: kobo
Question Two issues with KoReader: Style Tweaks feature & Status Bar

Sorry for the 3rd topic I created today here, just had to factory reset so trying to get things working as they were. Two questions I had:

1) Under Style Tweaks > Text > Ignore all 3 Publisher specifics, can you set this up for EVERY book instead of just 1 book? I want to set it by default to ignore the publisher specifics each time so I don't have to do it for every book

2) Under Gear Icon > Status Bar > Battery Status shows but even though current page and current time are checked, they do not show. This I know is possible, any idea why it's not working?
lori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:05 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
1/ Long-press on the menu entry/button will ask you to save this as a default. Works for most settings in KOReader .

2/ There's a "show everything at once" checkbox somewhere around the status bar menu. Otherwise, you need to tap the bar to swap between checked modes.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:24 PM   #3
lori87
Connoisseur
lori87 doesn't litterlori87 doesn't litter

Device: kobo
You are so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing, thank you!!!!
lori87 is offline   Reply With Quote