Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-29-2019, 01:39 PM   #61
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Wow. I've been buying ebooks since 2002, and I only have 3875 bought books in my calibre library.

Perhaps you might have a minor ebook buying addiction, rather than a hobby?
I started out documenting my paper Library (900+ empty books), Then I added the Baen Free Library and CD's (~50% overlap). Then came the e-books
The count does sneak up pretty fast. But I will agree that if those were recen acquisitions, the OP might want to visit the local chapter of BA
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #62
kim67255
kim67255 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Wow I thought I had a lot. I only have 41,800. My last computer deleted my calibre. So I'm reloading it. Still going through my stories. I've gotten most of my stories from ffn also. I'm big into crossovers and twilight. I've gotten my stories from all kinds of sites.

Off the subject. This new version of calibre is a pain though. I have a column for page numbers. The new version doesn't have it. I don't like to mess with the recipes to get them back or if I even could. Do we know if there is going to be a n update to add it back in?
kim67255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 04:45 AM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Calibre has never had a default page count column. It's always been necessary to add it as a custom column if you want a page count.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:23 PM   #64
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
I agree with Paul. You need to configure Calibre (add columns) for use with many plugins.
In 40 years of using personal computers, I have never had on just up an remove a single program.
Damage files, Oh Yes!
Had Drives up and fail (quickly): That also.
Had the stupid user ( Me ) format the wrong (non-system) drive : wall:
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:25 PM   #65
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Had the stupid user ( Me ) format the wrong (non-system) drive : wall:
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, library size