Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 04:06 AM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Post uploaded image inline full size

Title says it all really, if I upload an attachment via manage attachments, I can post it as an inline thumbnail by selecting from the paper clip drop down, but sometimes I want to post the full size image inline, as in this post ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...58&postcount=3

You'll see I uploaded that image to imgbox and posted the full size image line from there. I'd rather upload the image to here. Uploading and posting to/from an album here is arguably more fiddlesome than doing it from imgbox.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote