Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
now i'm getting hungry. do you think your girlfriend would make me an arepa or two, if i asked nicely ? i don't want any hotdogs.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
now i'm getting hungry. do you think your girlfriend would make me an arepa or two, if i asked nicely ? i don't want any hotdogs.
Sure, there was one left if you want it . Just gimme and adress so i can mail it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared
Your Sony's a little close to the flame there Catire!

WDE.

I was more concentrated on taking the picture than being carefull with the reader

Last edited by Catire; 07-23-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Spanish keyboard at work, ñ is in the place where the : is in my personal KB
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Catire, did you forget the trebuchet method of launching meals to faraway friends?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #19
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Catire, did you forget the trebuchet method of launching meals to faraway friends?
Of course not but my trebuchet, along with my ballista, is in the shop getting recalibrated. Last time barbarian hordes tried to storm my house i felt my trebuchet was throwing things a little to the left of where I aimed.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Of course not but my trebuchet, along with my ballista, is in the shop getting recalibrated. Last time barbarian hordes tried to storm my house i felt my trebuchet was throwing things a little to the left of where I aimed.
i blame the squirrels.
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #21
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i blame the squirrels.
Actually, doesn't someone's mum do squirrel-burgers...

Some searching later...

Ah! Perevel!
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Actually, doesn't someone's mum do squirrel-burgers...

Some searching later...

Ah! Perevel!
um... pev... if you're planning to load the trebuchet with those, you can aim it in someone else's direction. thanks. i'm just saying.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #23
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Thwackkk!!!
Feeling a little daffy today?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #24
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Feeling a little daffy today?
what!?he's feelin' up Daffy?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
What the heck do I make for dinner?

I'm thinking either a couple of arepas or bollos (same thing as arepas but boiled )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
My vote goes for arepas!
Still another vital question for the lounge: do you make the dough or buy a mix?
Quote:
I buy the arepa flour and just add water and salt (or sugar if i want them fried)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Add a bit of a hard cheese ground like the flour along with the salt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
"Arepas" is that Australian-Spanish for Ostrich balls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I assume that that "arepas" is fried or baked? I'd go for that. No matter what it is, fried or baked is always better than boiled!
You guys are making stuff up.

How about some Milled Gargin Floouff, or maybe some African Wasnon Seejun. I hear those go really well with Chilled Pemonup Wine stemmed in Fraglik Pods. YUM
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #26
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

I'm just wondering who can run fast enough to get the ostrich balls?
Old 07-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #27
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post

DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #28
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
There's a reason they run fast.... they wanna KEEP them.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #29
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
There's a reason they run fast.... they wanna KEEP them.
well I'dthink most do!