Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-06-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
Moondoggy
Moondoggy began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Moving from Zinio to another reader on Android

A few years ago I started using Zinio on my android tablet to read magazines I electronically subscribe to. The problem I'm having now is that once you download each month's copy it stores the magazine in the tablets internal storage and now I'm low on resources on my tablet. Unfortunately, Zinio does not allow you to store your magazines on an SD Card and I'm trying to determine if there's a manual way to move my magazines from internal storage to my SD card but be able to restore the magazine to internal storage if I ever want to go back and review an article. If this is not possible to do is there a better reading app for android devices that do allow you to store your magazines on an SDCard and have the same reading functionality as Zinio? I currently use the Kindle reader for my books. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Moondoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:11 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Android forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert