Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 05:02 AM   #46
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
There is an option on the jetBook to set the default encoding. Have you tried that?
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:30 PM   #47
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
There is an option on the jetBook to set the default encoding. Have you tried that?
I didn't see a place to set the encoding on the jetBook, only the language.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2009, 08:32 PM   #48
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
While an ebook is open, press the Menu button. Select Settings, then Encoding. I know it is in the beta firmware and I thought it was in the old firmware as well.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #49
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
While an ebook is open, press the Menu button. Select Settings, then Encoding. I know it is in the beta firmware and I thought it was in the old firmware as well.
Not an option in epub or mobipocket for my firmware (latest on website).
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote