Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
add-ons / updates for the M90 from the M92?

I realize of course the M90 will not get much more updating(although id like to see them do atleast one more update for the pdf exporting function) and of course i can just email my contats there directly but..

What I was hoping for is maybe some help from the M92 owners

Id like to add this M92 home page style to my M90

it just makes much better use of the display on the home page. Maybe someone knows of a way to do that? With Pocketbook there are all sorts of homepage themes available.

Also I have seen some nice illustrations available on the icarus devices and the Russian devices such as

and

if those images or others are available / accessible from any of your M92 please share. I d love to have some new images for "screen savers"
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote