Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-24-2018, 11:09 PM   #31
dhdurgee
Evangelist
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrovich View Post
thanks Master. Life sucks, I should never forget it, never...
Of course unless you have one of the Oasis models a serial jailbreak is still possible.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:09 AM   #32
petrovich
Connoisseur
petrovich began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
True - but I can't rule out the possibility that some dev, somewhere, is working on a JB for newer FW...
Eh, dreams, sweet dreams...
petrovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:20 AM   #33
petrovich
Connoisseur
petrovich began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
Of course unless you have one of the Oasis models a serial jailbreak is still possible.

Dave
Well, I'm not sure I'm ready to gamble and order the second device hoping it will come with 5.9.0.6 on board .Of course, I shouldn't hurry to upgrade mine right on arrival, but I was sure everything is smooth and easy just like it was several yrs ago –– didn't use kindles since times of K3 and KDX and didn't monitor the situation. Just wake up when Amazon started this last refurb sale –– amazing form-factor and 32G onboard switched me back from Android world, but just to find myself in this JB–less hell
petrovich is offline   Reply With Quote