Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-10-2006, 02:52 PM   #16
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitcher23
I have RMA'd items before and they always included a return postage sticker for me to place outside the box. This return had none. Am I supposed to pay for this to be shipped back to them? I don't see anything in the box indicating a postage paid sticker.
Well now we know we just need the RMA # and can then head on over to a packaging store and have them put 3" of foam around the iLiad and over night it back to irex.

Thanks for the info pitcher23, and you have my deepest heartfelt sympathies.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:57 PM   #17
DuckDodgers
DuckDodgers began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitcher23
Well, I finally got my return box, but I am a little confused on how to proceed. Their instructions tell me to :

"Place the white box (with iLiad reader) back into the original parcel received (brown box)."

Now by original do they mean the original brown box my Iliad was shipped in or the brown box that I received today that contained the empty white box?

I have RMA'd items before and they always included a return postage sticker for me to place outside the box. This return had none. Am I supposed to pay for this to be shipped back to them? I don't see anything in the box indicating a postage paid sticker or a new pouch.
Thats it place the white box inside the original Brown you received you Iliad in (remove all the external address labels). But you should have received a UPS return label to stick on the front
DuckDodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2006, 02:58 PM   #18
pitcher23
Zealot
pitcher23 began at the beginning.

Heh, yeah. It is about as well packaged as it was when it was shipped out.

I emailed them to ask if they forgot to sent a new shipping label.

Riocaz or anyone else here that had to return your Iliad, did they incude a new pouch and shipping label with your return?
pitcher23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:00 PM   #19
DuckDodgers
DuckDodgers began at the beginning.

See my previous post
DuckDodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #20
pitcher23
Zealot

Ahh, so they screwed up. Did they also include a new red pouch to put on the outside? When I first received my Iliad, the pouch was destroyed when I retrieved the proof of purchase from it.
Advert
Old 08-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #21
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Hmm, what I got was a white box, a shipping label, and a recipt (unsigned)

I repackaged all the iLiad bits into the white box, put that back inside the UPS (brown) box, and sealed it back-up.

But there was no red pouch. I thought those were put on by UPS.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #22
pitcher23
Zealot

Step7 in their instructions said to :

"Place the customs invoice into the shipping pouch."

THe shipping pouch on mine was destroyed when I took the original invoice out when I first received my Iliad.

In any event, they never sent me a shipping label so it's back to square one for me.