Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
einker
einker began at the beginning.

Device: prs 600
Red face Help! Guys...

Hello,everyone here. I am from China. Today I got my prs 600 from Taobao (
an online auction and shopping website in China) The seller said it is brand-new and purchased directly on sony website in America. I find there are 11 books in the e-reader, and only 3 of them are in English, others in seemingly German. The name of the first book is de ontvoering van alfred heineken, and there is no introduction PDF of prs600 in it. Guys, can you help me to tell whether it is a refurnished one? Thank you so much.
einker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That sounds right.

If you open the "READER" drive in Windows Explorer, and look in the folder called "Documents", you'll find the PRS-600 manual there, in a ZIP file. Just unzip it and copy it to the Reader using the eBook Library software.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
einker

Harry,thank you for you reply. Another question. Is it ok that the pre-stored books include the ones in German?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes - I had a mixture of different languages on mine. I think mine were English and French.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #5
einker

Thank you so much. It seems that i need't argue with the seller.
Advert