Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Pocket Tunes now available for Windows Mobile

In my (e-)book, there are only a handful of "must have" applications for smartphones. And Pocket Tunes is definitely one of them. I've been eyeing some of the upcoming Windows Mobiles devices like the HTC Raphael or SE XPERIA X1, but wishing my favorite PalmOS applications could go with me.

But now comes wonderful news -- this awesome music and audiobook program Pocket Tunes is available for Windows Mobile devices! Usually this sort of ad copy is just a bunch of hot air, but NormSoft backs it up with the goods...
Quote:
Pocket Tunes is the easiest-to-use feature-rich music player for Palm and Windows Mobile smartphones and PDAs. Try it today to find out why hundreds of thousands of customers love it!
Check out all the details at NormSoft.

Related: Six awesome things you didn't know Pocket Tunes could do
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Interesting, thanks. The WinMo audio player market is very full already, so more competition the better. The 37.95 price they are asking is way too much however. I also could not find a demo on their site to download.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
Walk Broad
Connoisseur
Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Tablet PC
Wow, I remember Pocket Tunes from my Palm days before switching to Windows Mobile.

Don't remember the price being nearly so high though

I think I'll stick to what I have that is working just fine (and was nearly half the price to boot)
Walk Broad is offline   Reply With Quote