Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Post Your HDX Case here!

I am starting this thread to help others find a nice case for the their HDX
I own two cases:

Poetic Slimline Case for New Kindle Fire HDX 7 (2013) 7inch Tablet Black
(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) $12.95

I love this case! It so light and thin. It adds very little bulk and it amplifies the speakers on the HDX giving it more power. It has the auto on and off sleep function. I bought two, one for $3 and one for $5 I would gladly pay $13 and Poetic does stand behind their cases.

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" Zip Sleeve, Graphite (fits the all new Kindle Fire HD and HDX 7") $19.99

This is a really nice sleeve. It's very thin and small not bulky at all. The HDX fits perfectly in it. It wont fit inside if it's in a case there just isn't enough room. I got mine for $10 with voucher and it's really nice for those who read without cover. It's soft not hard though like backpack material with stiff padding inside. I'm not sure I would trust it in my purse but in a satchel like for a laptop it would be great. It will protect nicely for home use.

(I will add pics later)
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I also have the Poetic Slimline case. It works great! The stand part of it works like the iPad covers where it folds into a triangle for landscape viewing.
The cover has a very tight fit and adds minimal bulk. The fact that it is dirt cheap is a bonus! And as Blossom said, it has the magnetic clip to stay closed turn the Fire display on/off.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
Lyor
Enthusiast
Lyor began at the beginning.

Device: Fire HDX7 Sony PRS-950, , Galaxy Note 10.1 & Tab 7+, Nook STR & HD+
Ditto on the Poetic Slimline......
Lyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I also have the Poetic Slimline case. It works great! The stand part of it works like the iPad covers where it folds into a triangle for landscape viewing.
The cover has a very tight fit and adds minimal bulk. The fact that it is dirt cheap is a bonus! And as Blossom said, it has the magnetic clip to stay closed turn the Fire display on/off.
Have you notice the difference is sound? The HDX outside the case sounds okay but inside the case it's Boom Boom Boomin'!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote