Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
cantabile
cantabile began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Adobe LiveCycle DRM

Hello, is there any known way to remove or work around the Adobe LiveCycle DRM?

I can take out 30 day PDF loans from my library, but they have this hideous watermark overlaid on each page which inhibits readability, and a blanket restriction on printing. By contrast, if I were to borrow the paper version of the textbook (if they stocked it, which is often not the case), I could just photocopy the relevant pages for my later reading.

I was wondering if there is any way around this? I'm not even too bothered about cracking the DRM as I certainly don't want to keep it, so if there is a workaround for just the printing and watermark that would be even better!

Thanks!
cantabile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
MobileRead's policy only permits the discussion of DRM removal in the abstract, but not the provision of detailed instructions for DRM removal nor direct linking to sites where such instructions or tools are hosted.

I don't know if there is a way to remove Adobe LiveCycle's DRM, but you may want to get in touch with a fellow known as Apprentice Alf. Google is your friend.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #3
cantabile
cantabile began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks!
cantabile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm, livecycle, pdf