Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkkilcullen View Post
Dear JSWolf,

I'm stuck here trying to follow your suggestions. I have opened up a txtr account and uploaded two books. I downloaded the txtr app to my iPad and entered my username and passwords for both txtr and Adobe under settings. When I open the app, I see the books in my library, but when I try to read them, I'm told it "could not load document."

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I've not actually used txtr with DRMed ePub. But you can try Bluefire Reader and there is an active thread on it in the Apple section case you have a problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:03 AM   #17
chanchan
chanchan began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Wink how to dowload ebooks on iphone

I did all you wrote but I cannot "see" the book in the library of this app. Thanks for all.
chanchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #18
chanchan
chanchan began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
First off, go to http://txtr.com and create an account there. Then upload a few of your ePub eBooks there.

Now download and install the txtr app from the app store on your iPad. In the options, you have to put in your txtr username/password and your Adobe infor you've used to authorize ADE on your computer. And once you've accepted the agreement, you can then download the eBooks and give them a read.
I did this but I cannot see how to add an ebook into the library of the "txtr" app.
chanchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #19
mashkor
mashkor began at the beginning.

Device: sony ereader & ipad
sony ebook conversion to ipad

I downloaded the txtr to both my computer and the ipad. When I upload the books from my sony to the txtr website the upload gets to 75% and then I get an IO error.

Can someone help me successfully convert my sony ebooks?
mashkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashkor View Post
I downloaded the txtr to both my computer and the ipad. When I upload the books from my sony to the txtr website the upload gets to 75% and then I get an IO error.

Can someone help me successfully convert my sony ebooks?
You want Bluefire Reader. That will work with your Sony eBooks. There's a thread about BlueFire in the Apple section.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, ipad, sony