Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #31
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You should put that stuff in your desil tank. (All people in Europe drive desils yes?)

BOb

Desil? What's a desil?

I'm not sure I'd want to drive a desil. I mean, it's bad enough I get nasty looks when driving my diesel!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #32
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post

Desil? What's a desil?

I'm not sure I'd want to drive a desil. I mean, it's bad enough I get nasty looks when driving my diesel!

Derek
Well, I know they don't spell stuff right in Europe. And, in French is like they have a different word for everything. So, I took a guess.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You should put that stuff in your desil tank. (All people in Europe drive desils yes?)

BOb
i personally take the the pedibus (or the métro, for longer distances).

anyway, i'm the wrong person to ask about car stuff ; all modern cars look alike to me, i couldn't tell a diesel if it bit me in the bum, and few things interest me less than the automobile in general. i do like old cars though, for purely aesthetic reasons. aaah, the Citroën DS ! now THERE was an automobile with style !! or an old traction ! or the silver wraith ! those were the days... i even have a warm spot in my heart for the 4L and the old Fiat 500.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #34
binzer
Zealot
binzer doesn't litterbinzer doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
the msg has been changed to "A first hint about what will be integrated in this upgrade is that it will sensibly change the navigation button management."

Sorry if someone already said this
binzer is offline   Reply With Quote