Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-13-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
Nimuë
Nimuë began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Hi, I am Nimuë

Hello all, I'm Nimuë and I am a site admin of the board [Promotion deleted - MODERATOR], a forum in Dutch language for people who love to read, whether on e-reader or 'paper' books, though I must confess that most of our members own one or more e-readers . This also - almost automatically - implies that a lot of them are happy users of the Calibre e-book management tool.
That is also the reason of my registering here today: we experienced some problems with the download of metadata, because in 9 out of 10 cases a pop-up appeared that no exact match could be found.
No need to react to this BTW, because I already found here (elsewhere) that some other members already reported that the BOL_NL plug-in now only works when an isbn-number is available and I noticed that the developer of this plug-in will look into the matter. So, I expect that a new version will become available shortly .

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-13-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Nimuë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Nimue and welcome to MobileRead. You should post any future issues with Calibre in that section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bol_nl plugin, calibre, introduction