Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-18-2020, 09:10 AM   #1
B'Trey
B'Trey began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
[Kobo] Show Reading Position Changes dialog box

When I connect my Kobo to Calibre, it reads the device and then there is a pop-up box to "Show Reading Position Changes." Is there any way to get rid of this? I don't use this feature and I don't care about it at all. I would be fine with it automatically saving or not saving or whatever it wants to do, just do it in the background and don't bother me with a pop-up dialog box. Is this possible?
B'Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Uncheck the option "Prompt to store any changes" in the configuration of the Kobo Utilities plugin.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #3
B'Trey
B'Trey began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Solved. This is part of the Kobo Utilities Plug In, not part of Calibre itself, and is configured there. I'd gone through about every setting in Calibre and could not find anything. If you want to figure something out, just post online. You'll realize the answer immediately after hitting "Post."
B'Trey is offline   Reply With Quote