Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 07:01 AM   #1
kolina
kolina began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire/paperwhite
calibre won't detect kindle fire 10 [9th generation]

hi, i tried to connect my kindle fire 10 [9th generation] to calibre but it just won't detect it. It can see my paperwhite no problem, but not the fire for some reason.
I followed all the steps in the sticky post here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118560

no success

And yes my PC can see it as a drive. I have the latest calibre update, installed just today. Thanks for any help.
kolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:32 PM   #2
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Can your pc send something to the fire?
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2020, 06:31 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolina View Post

I followed all the steps in the sticky post here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118560

no success

Did you post the log requested?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote