Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 07-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #1
pittspilot
pittspilot began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Running Calibre-web on Qnap NAS?

I'm running the server on a QNAP NAS in a (premade) docker container from Linuxio.

I can get the docker image loaded but when I go to the server url, I see a page that asks for the location of the config file and nothing I put in there is accepted.

Any thoughts? Does anybody have a similar setup running?

Cheers
pittspilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #2
pulitux
pulitux began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura n514
I don't know exactly how docker works on NAS, but... How are you starting your container? Have you mounted correctly your directories for config and books with the - v parameter (or equivalent if you are using docker-compose, portainer, etc)? Thesserver URL never asked me for config dir, only book's one
pulitux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #3
pittspilot
pittspilot began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulitux View Post
I don't know exactly how docker works on NAS, but... How are you starting your container? Have you mounted correctly your directories for config and books with the - v parameter (or equivalent if you are using docker-compose, portainer, etc)? Thesserver URL never asked me for config dir, only book's one
Thanks for your response!

On QNAP servers, docker runs under their Container Station app, so it's not like running a dockerfile with drive mappings etc.

It requires a one of create for the container and that is the point where the mapping, env variables etc have to be set.

Cheers
pittspilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
docker, qnap, server