Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-13-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo
Dictionary not opening without refresh

Hi my friends,

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

I've got a AURA HD on which it's difficult to access to dictionary : each time, I have to refresh the screen before to succeed to select a word that will open the dictionary.
I can leave my finger on the screen for several seconds and when I pull it off the page turns as if I have done a short press (=no word has been selected).

After the refresh I've got a little time to select a word... If I wait a bit, I have too refresh the page again.

This happens with all last firmwares.

Is it a bug on all devices or only on mine ? is there a solution or a parameter to verify in a config file ?

Last edited by akorx; 08-15-2019 at 05:02 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM   #2
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo
I think i've found the reason : it seems coming from the firmware 4.12.12111. I've tried a little the 4.15.12920 version and the problem has disappeared. I 'm going to use it this evening and I will come back tomorrow to complete my post.

Last edited by akorx; Yesterday at 12:34 PM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert