Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
celson
celson is on a distinguished road

Device: jetBook
instapaper.com - Bookmarks service that generates ebooks in epub and Kindle (mobi)

Take a look at http://www.instapaper.com - I just found this online free service that you can use to collect content on internet to read later (it adds a widget to your favorites toolbar) and generate, later, a mobi or epub book with all the content collected.

I wrote a post about this on my blog. It's here and you can (try to) read it in english using this link.
celson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
Goldensone
Lone Reader
Goldensone began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I have this and have used it a couple of times - it's really pretty cool. There are lots of times that I want to read something long on the internet but don't have the time or get sick of reading it with the backlighting of a computer - I click my "Read Later" bookmark and about once a week I go to instapaper and have it sent to my kindle (I haven't committed to having stuff sent on a regular basis yet) - so far I have sent twice and it's cost me .30 cents)

I think it is valuable and will keep it in mind although I don't think I will be using it regularly just yet.
Goldensone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert