Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-07-2018, 12:43 AM   #61
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
ops, double post.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #62
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Here's My Year in Books from Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_in_books/2017
If I don't finish a book I don't add it to Goodreads.

And some notable short stories I read:

Billenium by J.G. Ballard
The Sea Was Wet As Wet Can Be by Gahan Wilson
Crimes and Glory by Paul McAuley
Built Up Logically by Howard Schoenfeld
Near Zennor by Elizabeth Hand
Watchbird by Robert Sheckley
But at My Back I Always Hear by David Morrell
Button, Button by Richard Matheson
Mr Lupescu by Anthony Bloucher
Voluntary State by Christopher Rowe
The Circular Ruins by Jorge Luis Borges
The Lottery of Babylon by Jorge Luis Borges
The Garden of Forking Paths by Jorge Luis Borges
Forty Counting Down by Harry Turtledove
Twenty-one Counting Up by Harry Turtledove
Luella Miller by Mary E. Wilkins Freeman
The Cocoon by John B. L. Goodwin
Bloodchild by Octavia Butler
Speech Sounds by Octavia Butler
Pretty Boy Crossover by Pat Cadigan
Casey Agonistes by Richard McKenna
hey man I'm sorry but the link that you shared goes to mine years in book page haha.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2018, 12:00 AM   #63
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
I think I fixed it. I had to add what must be an ID number to the end of the url to force it to my page. Its the number at the end of the url when you are viewing your profile or your list of books.

Here's the link again.
https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_...s/2017/1637717
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:27 AM   #64
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
I think I fixed it. I had to add what must be an ID number to the end of the url to force it to my page. Its the number at the end of the url when you are viewing your profile or your list of books.

Here's the link again.
https://www.goodreads.com/user/year_...s/2017/1637717
Yup that did it. You can get the URL from the Pinterest/Twitter/Facebook links if you want too. I have no idea why they don't give you an easier link for that though.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 10:02 PM   #65
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I wanted to nominate this book for the New Leaf Book Club since it's getting great reviews and seems very interesting. Sadly it didn't meet the nomination rules since it isn't older than one year. However you just convinced me to make my first book purchase of 2018. It's currently $2.49 at Amazon. Tom Holland is to be the lead actor in the movie.
Im reading this now. On chapter 16 and its so good words can not describe.
on
ku

Last edited by HLS; 03-14-2018 at 10:04 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2018, 11:32 AM   #66
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Killing Suki Flood by Rob Leininger (5 stars--read in one day)
deback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:40 PM   #67
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Joe Abercrombie, "The First Law" trilogy:
"The Blade Itself"
"Before They Are Hanged"
"Last Argument of Kings"

I like his way with his characters: they vary from bad to very bad and some of them are likable.
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017, best of, favorite books