Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #511
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Darn, you beat me! I'm slipping.
Nah it's the B12. I just got my B12 shot an hour ago so I'm buzzed. It makes me hyper and very quick thinking for once.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 AM   #512
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Just ordered one. Should arrive Wed.

I had to buy one, because I bought a Gumdrop Case on BF for $10. What good's a case without a tablet to put in it?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 03:25 AM   #513
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

I had to buy one, because I bought a Gumdrop Case on BF for $10. What good's a case without a tablet to put in it?
Congrats! I still need to get a case for my KF.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:30 AM   #514
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Congrats! I still need to get a case for my KF.
Thanks

BTW, you're doing it backwards. You're supposed to buy a case first and then a tablet that will fit that case. Get with the program.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #515
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thanks for the heads-up on the Kindle Fire deal. I have one in my cart, but I just can't bring myself to press the checkout button right now. I'll see how I feel about it after I get some sleep...
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #516
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Thanks

BTW, you're doing it backwards. You're supposed to buy a case first and then a tablet that will fit that case. Get with the program.
I bought my KF last year and a case but the case is so worn I need a new one. I almost got a new Fire but I couldn't justify upgrading so I got the SGP5 instead. Now I got my eye on the Paperwhite but it's nowhere to be found. Looking at a T2 too. I liked to own a touch eINK reader. May have to wait till next year when the lighting technology is better.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:50 AM   #517
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Edit: Given our recent blackout in NYC, I was hoping for something like this.
One of Amazon's Cyber Monday Lightning Deal items today is the myCharge Peak 6000 Rechargeable Power Bank. The deal starts at 5:29 AM PST. Here is a link to the Cyber Monday Deals page.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #518
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

joehunt posted an AmazonLocal offer for 30% off Kindle accessories. Direct all discussions about that offer to that thread.

Free Voucher Worth 30% off Qualifying Kindle Accessories

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-26-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: corrected link
Old 11-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #519
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Good price on the Kindle Fire. I have one that I got when they ran the previous sale. Giving it to my 7 yo for Christmas. With the Freetime app, it will be perfect for her. I was thinking of getting a 2nd, but instead, got an open android tablet for my other daughter (9). I haven't opened it yet....just in case I find something better. Hardly any reviews on it, since it is very new. Lenovo A2107 for $149.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #520
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:

What? A B12 shot?

is that a cybermonday deal?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #521
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
What? A B12 shot?

...that's what I get for being in a hurry
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #522
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
What? A B12 shot?

Bananas are filled with B12 and potassium.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #523
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fatwallet cybermonday deals page:

http://www.fatwallet.com/cyber-monday/deals/
Old 11-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #524
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
What? A B12 shot?
It's a Syringe filled with liquid B12 vitamin (1000MCG) Given in the arm, thigh or stomach.

It immediately gives you a energy boost and revs up your metabolism Some take it daily or weekly for weight loss and for more energy because of the buzz effect.

I take it once a month for Pernicious Anemia. People with this condition can't absorb B12 through the intestines by supplement or food. A B12 deficiency can cause alot of damage specially to the brain and nervous system.

One side effect is it makes me super hungry for the rest of the day so instead of sleeping here I am now looking food!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #525
kennyc

Silly silly girl. Do you really think I'm that naive? Do you not understand that it was a joke for the monkey?