Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Any way to crop/process comics without ebook conversion?

I like how Calibre can process cbr/cbz files for eink: cropping margins, resizing, sharpening, etc. but given that my ereader has good native comic format support, I'd rather 'output' to cbr/cbz and maintain the ability to zoom/pan and turn off page numbers that goes away when you convert to epub.

Is there any way to get Calibre to simply process the raw image files in the comic archive, without constructing an ebook out of them? (besides manually extracting the images from the resulting ebook and manually turning them back into a simple comic archive)
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote