Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 02-02-2003, 03:12 AM   #1
cliegrrl
cliegrrl began at the beginning.

I HATE IT!

How can I set my d/l pages to NOT be wider than my screen, without making my fonts so small I can't read them?

Thanks!!
Old 02-02-2003, 07:45 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
There are various ways of doing that.

Usually you have to scroll horizontally when the target contains huge tables. In iSiloX under "Properties:Tables", you can customize how you want the table formatting to be processed. Try to do this: "Properties:Tables:Process table formatting" and check "Include only tables at levels 1 or greater" (or replace 1 with a higher digit). Or try the second option, "Include only tables reachable up to 1 levels from the innermost tables". It depends on the target.

Another way, how you can definitely get rid of the horizontal formatting, is described here: http://www.turcic.com/forums/showthr...s=&threadid=78

Note that I would always first try the first option since it displays output nicer. If you like, give me your target link and I will set it right.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:29 PM   #3
cliegrrl
cliegrrl began at the beginning.

Smile

OK, I'll give these ideas a try . . . I'll post my 'results' tomorrow afternoon . . . THANK YOU!
Old 02-04-2003, 03:33 AM   #4
Saud
Connoisseur
Saud began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus, Iphone 3G, Blackberry 9000
while viewing the doc
menu bar > options > display > tables > single column
seems to be the easiest way