Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-02-2019, 03:18 AM   #1
nwgal
nwgal began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Unknown Book Title

I just added a book to Calibre with a title of UNKNOWN (by Phil Price). When I click on the book to display details on the right pane, the title does not display. I assume Calibre is interpreting the title of UNKNOWN to mean I don't know the title of the book. How can I get Calibre to recognize the title and display it properly?

Thank you.
nwgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:20 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Add something else to the title, Unknown has special meaning in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2019, 01:02 PM   #3
nwgal
nwgal began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Okay, thanks. I added a period at the end of the title and it now displays properly.
nwgal is offline   Reply With Quote