Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-01-2019, 02:12 AM   #1
mixedbaba
mixedbaba began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Recipe request for Business Standard with Login

Hello!!

I was wondering why we dont have a Business Standard Recipe with Login Id and Password. There is one Recipe Included with Calibre Program but it is without any login Id and Password.

Without Login Id and password Premium articles and specially Opinion and Op-ed Columns dont get downloaded entirely in the recipe output.

Business Standard is an Indian Business News publisher. The website is https://www.business-standard.com.

Please let me know if you need anything to make it success.

Cheers!!
mixedbaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Should try sending darkom, the recipe's author a private message. If he is willing to add login support to the recipe, he will probably ask you for your business standard username password.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:25 AM   #3
mixedbaba
mixedbaba began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Ok @kovidgoyal I will do it. Thanks for the suggestion. I couldn't find Dark om. One i could find was @dark0mlet. Is it the correct guy who originally made the recipe? If not please let me know the username of the Original Recipe Maker.

Last edited by mixedbaba; 02-15-2019 at 08:35 AM.
mixedbaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:19 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
IIRC his handle on MR is darko_miletic or something similar
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
business standard, india