Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
How do I get an avater?

I've never learned how to post a photo so that I can have an avatar.

Are there simple directions somewhere?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'll see if I can help.
  1. Find a pic you like and have it saved on your computer.

2. Go to your "User CP" (at the left, on the blue bar, at the top of the page) and click on it. Scroll down and click on "Edit Avatar". Click image for larger version

Name:	cp avatar.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	63198 <-- click to enlarge

3. At the bottom, on the right side of the page, is a box for uploading an avatar pic. The "Custom Avatar" box allows you to click on "Browse" to find the picture file on your computer to be uploaded and used.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	custom avatar.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	63199<-- click to enlarge

4. Once you click "Save" in the Custom Avatar box, you should have an avatar under your member name.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks dreams! I'll give that a try!

But first, I'm out to watch the lunar eclipse!
Old 12-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Thanks dreams! I did it! I feel like I did the first time I rode a bike!
Old 12-21-2010, 01:55 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Very good.

When I first joined, I had no idea at all how to even post to the forum. Some of MR's very helpful members have helped me learn most everything from starting threads, adding links, links under words, pics and attachments in posts, and even youtube links. I continue to learn, as I see answers to questions like yours by other members.

I like to repay the help that was given to me by trying to help others if I can.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 02:32 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks dreams! I'll give that a try!

But first, I'm out to watch the lunar eclipse!
I missed that... Yesterday it was unbelievably clear. Today... We've got fog. I did see the moon for about 5 seconds. About 2 minutes before the eclips started
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I missed that... Yesterday it was unbelievably clear. Today... We've got fog. I did see the moon for about 5 seconds. About 2 minutes before the eclips started
Shoot the fog with a cannon... Make a hole.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote