Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-26-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
Lenorav
Enthusiast
Lenorav began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Amazon Kindle, firmware 5.6.5, about jailbreak closed kindle.

Hi, I'm with a doubt to make jailbreak in closed kindle.
It is for me to put the files: frame.html index.html jb jb.html in the root?

And run index.html in browers experimental in kindle?
Thanks.
Lenorav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:30 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Yes. But please post questions about jailbreaking in the Developer's Corner subforum, to which I am now moving this thread.

You could also just ask this particular question in the dedicated sticky.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
Lenorav
Enthusiast

ok. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:45 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Moderator Notice

I said I moved this thread to the appropriate subforum. Please do not open a duplicate thread, it will be deleted.

As per the Forum Guidelines (a helpful link is included in the footer template for every page of this website) if you think you posted to the wrong subforum you should NOT make a new thread, rather, report your post and ask for it to be moved. If it hasn't been moved already.
The Report Post button can be found at the bottom of the user info box to the left of a post -- it looks like a "!"
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #5
Lenorav
Enthusiast

How run index.html in kindle to jailbreak?
Advert
Old 04-26-2016, 04:24 PM   #6
Lenorav
Enthusiast

Is possible run index.html offline?
I afraid my kindle be updated.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #7
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
See here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=769
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote