Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
literaryeditor
literaryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watch

Device: KINDLE
A Horse Named Liquor: Mystery & Suspense

Excerpt from A Horse Named Liquor

The brows of reason furrowed! What was his plot? What was behind the dark door in his mind? Theft? Rape? Torture? Murder? A little of everything.

Visit Amazon to read more!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H2UFIEE

Last edited by literaryeditor; 12-15-2014 at 12:55 PM.
literaryeditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Sorry. I think that the bizarre punctuation marks this one as a no for me.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #3
literaryeditor
literaryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watchliteraryeditor is clearly one to watch

Sure, I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Sorry. I think that the bizarre punctuation marks this one as a no for me.
I read a lot of classic literary fiction.

So. . . .

You are what you read.

(I wouldn't describe the punctuation as bizarre, though. Shakespearean maybe. Bizarre no.)
Old 03-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #4
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
I have actually read quite a lot of Shakespeare and classic literature over the years. Do you know what they all have in common? They didn't just randomly sprinkle colons and semi-colons across their work.

I guess that's why they're successful and you're reduced to trying to make your failings look like the problem of ill educated readers.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #5
literaryeditor

Woe. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I have actually read quite a lot of Shakespeare and classic literature over the years. Do you know what they all have in common? They didn't just randomly sprinkle colons and semi-colons across their work.

I guess that's why they're successful and you're reduced to trying to make your failings look like the problem of ill educated readers.
I was just telling you what my writing was rooted in. That's all. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.

Last edited by literaryeditor; 12-15-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Tags
detective, horses, mystery, paranormal, suspense