Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
guiyoforward
Zealot
guiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
New PDF contrast feature in K3 - pictures please? (please please!)

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if the happy owners of new K3s can post pictures of a PDF with and without the "contrast" enhancement feature? I'm sure text in fonts like Times New Roman should look much better and I can't wait to see it...

THANKS!
guiyoforward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
I'll try it, give me a sec.

EDIT: trying to get a good pic, but so far as the contrast changing anything, I've seen it lighten the background of the PDF...

Last edited by Anarel; 08-26-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
notatoad
Enthusiast
notatoad began at the beginning.

Device: Graphite Kindle 3G
even better, video: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96031
notatoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
guiyoforward
Zealot
guiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
thanks - the vid is nice, but it does not demonstrate the contrast feature...
guiyoforward is offline   Reply With Quote