Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #31
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
as in Sony owners eat their young?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Only with ketchup.

No wait, that was that other thread. What was the topic again?
Yes, I do believe that is correct. Sony owners eat their young, with ketchup. Kindle owners eat anyone and anything that is slower than they are.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #32
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I also know how to perform a surgical castration .... doesn't mean I go around doing it for giggles, you know??
Giggles? Wasn't he Biggles' co-pilot. I always throught he walked funny. Are you denying being responsible?

Quote:
Nah, not my style. I'm not fond of alter-egos and masks, even when I'm out there fighting crime, my cape billowing in the wind, and my spandex suit causing me to itch like crazy.
You obviously need to see Edna Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Are we on cannibalism, yet?
No. We're on the internet.

Quote:
Yes, I do believe that is correct. Sony owners eat their young, with ketchup. Kindle owners eat anyone and anything that is slower than they are.
And if it is not slower than them?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #33
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
it's like this dg.... say chevy was only available in the states, and vw's were available everywhere. the vw's are better known and cheaper and have world wide availability... who wins?
They wouldn't be cheaper if gas was $5 gallon for Chevys, and $1 gallon for vw's. AND if Chevys came with Radios, but WV's didn't.

People would be figuring out how to get VW's......

chevy might win for now.......but give it time.

But then, some people really like their chevys, and thats good too!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #34
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I'm just trying to point out why Kindle can't win on an international forum!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #35
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
I'm just trying to point out why Kindle can't win on an international forum!
Point taken!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert