Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

View Poll Results: What color should the next Kindle be?
white 1 2.13%
eggshell 3 6.38%
toupe 1 2.13%
beige 0 0%
blizzard 2 4.26%
creamy white 1 2.13%
offwhite 0 0%
milk 0 0%
abby white 0 0%
abode white 1 2.13%
buttermilk 3 6.38%
sandbar white 0 0%
marshmallow 2 4.26%
cream 0 0%
White Opulence 8 17.02%
buttery white 1 2.13%
sweetened white 0 0%
lamb's wool 2 4.26%
cream 1 2.13%
plaster 0 0%
winter white 0 0%
parchment 5 10.64%
behm tan 1 2.13%
onyx white 6 12.77%
snowfall 0 0%
snowflake 1 2.13%
champagne 7 14.89%
ricotta 1 2.13%
vanilla 3 6.38%
Any color, so long as it's white. 17 36.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #16
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard

For real: not-orange; aside from that I don't care.

I might even be able to bring myself to live with orange.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:49 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
I would have voted but you didn't include "Whiter Shade of Pale".
Yeah, I goofed.

FYI: Did you know that "Whiter Shade of Pale" is going to be the new white next season?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #18
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yeah, I goofed.

FYI: Did you know that "Whiter Shade of Pale" is going to be the new white next season?
I couldn't get the song out of my head. Maybe Amazon can use it for the Kindle TV ad.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:56 AM   #19
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
I voted virtually for black; as black as my iLiad or laptop.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:10 PM   #20
fugsly
living dead girl
fugsly began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
I'm too lazy to look up colour pallettes...

How about black?
fugsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2007, 10:38 PM   #21
drgnbear
Evil alien overlord.
drgnbear began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Black or Brown or dark blue.
drgnbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #22
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You wanted ten bucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexC View Post
Hey, I'm still waiting for my 10 bucks from the prerelease thread from way back when!
Buck Rodgers
Uncle Buck
Detlev Buck
Pearl S. Buck
Buck Angel
Buck Owens
Buck Turgidson
Buck Cannon
Buck Grangerford
Frank Buck
Old 12-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #23
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaHuguet View Post
... obviously "parchment".
I too chose this as a "real answer" more book like colour clearly....
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #24
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I decided to dig this up so it could be enjoyed again.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #25
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
The blue one, next to the fish.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
I would have voted but you didn't include "Whiter Shade of Pale".
i can't vote either : same reason.
Quote:
i heard white is the new black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaHuguet View Post
... obviously "parchment".

Quote:
Buck Rodgers
Uncle Buck
Detlev Buck
Pearl S. Buck
Buck Angel
Buck Owens
Buck Turgidson
Buck Cannon
Buck Grangerford
Frank Buck
(me tries to think of bets to make for ten bucks with nate)
no "buck naked" ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #27
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i can't vote either : same reason.

i heard white is the new black.

(me tries to think of bets to make for ten bucks with nate)
no "buck naked" ??
I want the old black ... just plain old black. Not white black .... but black black.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #28
MoSo
Crankier than average
MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle #1, Kindle #2; internet appliance - The Chumby.
Well, since, according to various fourth estate members, the Kindle is for women and a dying breed: I say hot pink.
MoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:15 AM   #29
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Is IPHONE WHITE not an option? On a side note I had to do a double take at first glance it was probably not a good idea to put offwhite above milk in the list, My eyes played a trick on me.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #30
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSo View Post
Well, since, according to various fourth estate members, the Kindle is for women and a dying breed: I say hot pink.
No, the Kindle color for women is Snow White.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote