Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
Archon
Zealot
Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Mac OSX, iPad, iPod, & Nook
500 Internal Server Error

Whenever I log into the Calibre book server from a web browser and try to display my saved searches I get a "500 Internal Server Error" message.

I tried restarting the server and quitting and restarting Calibre but it gives me the same message with Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

It does it whether I am connecting through the internet or the internal test server @ 127.0.0.1.

I have attached a screenshot of the message to this post.

Here is the text:
<<<<<<<<
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 606, in respond
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
File "site-packages/calibre/library/server/utils.py", line 51, in do
File "site-packages/calibre/library/server/browse.py", line 202, in do
File "site-packages/calibre/library/server/browse.py", line 569, in browse_matches
File "site-packages/calibre/library/database2.py", line 1057, in get_books_for_category
KeyError: 'link_column'
Powered by CherryPy 3.1.2
>>>>>>>>>>

Strange thing is Stanza on my iPad can access the saved searches just fine.

Just an FYI for debugging.

I am running Calibre on a Mac Pro running Mac OSX 10.6.5 if that makes any difference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	500 Internal Server Error.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	63635  
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
fixed in next release
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Archon
Zealot
Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Archon , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Mac OSX, iPad, iPod, & Nook
Thanks Kovid.

Happy travels.

Archon
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre library, content server, error message, saved search