Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #16
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Ok, I fixed the bug. A new version of Calcoo is out: calcoo.iLiad.0.2. It's attached in the first post.
Calcoo is running again.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #17
dedo
Enthusiast
dedo doesn't litterdedo doesn't litter

Device: iRex DR800
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
Ok, I fixed the bug. A new version of Calcoo is out: calcoo.iLiad.0.2. It's attached in the first post.
Calcoo is running again.
cool
I just had a stupid easy to solve problem: I moved calcoo.install to my SD, installed it ok but then I found calcoo.install files in iliad's root directory
dedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #18
templario
Connoisseur
templario began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Thanks yokos, this time works perfect, nice calculator. It is a good thing that the calculator remains on top of everything, in that way you can scribble and make calculations on a blank document at the same time.

Would it be posible to port a notes program that remains at the top as well, so in that way you can be reading a pdf document and make notes at the same time (make notes in a different document)?.

Thanks again for your programs,

Jose
templario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #19
templario
Connoisseur
templario began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Is there anyone having problems to run Calc in 2.12?

It doesn´t work for me. It refreshes but it doesn´t load.

Thanks
templario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #20
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by templario View Post
Is there anyone having problems to run Calc in 2.12?

It doesn´t work for me. It refreshes but it doesn´t load.

Thanks
Yepp, this is true. It doesn't work here either.
error.log:
Code:
(calcoo:664): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader: Image type 'xpm' is not supported
Segmentation fault
It's the same error message we got earlier, too [above in this thread].
Old 04-25-2008, 09:28 AM   #21
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
Yepp, this is true. It doesn't work here either.
error.log:
Code:
(calcoo:664): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader: Image type 'xpm' is not supported
Segmentation fault
I got this "GdkPixbuf-WARNING" thing all-the-time, even in not released apps.
A solution is found.
Some of Adam B.'s ports like Integrated FBReader 0.8.14 with ePub and Registry Support install pixbuf-loaders.
If these are not installed my port like calcoo will not run.

So I have to include this pixbuf-loaders.ipk in my installation packages.

[EDIT] v0.2.1 is out. pixbuf-loaders.ipk is included.

Last edited by yokos; 04-25-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #22
Dabon
Connoisseur
Dabon doesn't litterDabon doesn't litter

Device: iliad V2; ipad 2-64GB,3G
Thank you

Hi Yokos,

Thanks a million for upgrading this software package!! I finally got it to work on my iliad (2.12), after several unsuccessful trials, and having to be forced to installed the other calculator fx 48.
I am not really linux competent (I am still learning...) so please excuse my ignorance for my following question: I had the same problem trying to install minimo, it was acting exactly like my previous failed attempts to install calcoo (brief flashing but no installation), thus do you think that the doing the pixbuf-loaders.ipk was missing in the minimo package as well. If yes, would you be kind as t update the currently posted minimo installer package at your leasure time. Thanks a bunch in advance.
D.
Dabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #23
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabon View Post
[...]
I am not really linux competent (I am still learning...) so please excuse my ignorance for my following question: I had the same problem trying to install minimo, it was acting exactly like my previous failed attempts to install calcoo (brief flashing but no installation), thus do you think that the doing the pixbuf-loaders.ipk was missing in the minimo package as well. If yes, would you be kind as t update the currently posted minimo installer package at your leasure time. Thanks a bunch in advance.
D.
The minimo installer comes with pixbuf-loaders. So it is somthing different.

Nearly all ports come with a log-file [terminal output of program during execution of app].
If everything is fine this file is empty. If not you get code like these in the above posts.

The code snippet of app starting shell script run.sh [the black-box-thing-for-end-users, that you start, when you click an app icon in contentlister], which creates log file:
Code:
/usr/local/bin/calcoo > output.txt 2>&1
This log file lives in Programs/"name of app" on memory card.

Maybe you try Adam B.'s Webkit Browser (Safari's Engine) with Beta Release.

Last edited by yokos; 04-26-2008 at 12:49 PM.