Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-06-2022, 12:34 AM   #1
Ireadlotsofbooks
Ireadlotsofbooks began at the beginning.

Device: none
moon+ reader pro right to left reading

Hello. I would like to know how I can set page progression from right to left instead of default left to right. I am reading manga and I cannot find the setting. I am using moon+ reader pro. thank you in advance
Ireadlotsofbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 05:59 PM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireadlotsofbooks View Post
Hello. I would like to know how I can set page progression from right to left instead of default left to right. I am reading manga and I cannot find the setting. I am using moon+ reader pro. thank you in advance
I just looked and it does not seem you can as well if you could it would not flip the ui I think. But for manga why not use this which is highly regarded instead. https://tachiyomi.org/
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
moon + reader pro, right to left