Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
typex1
typex1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
ipad sideloadded ebooks copy into pc with annotations?

Hello all,

I have a huge collection of epub books which I read, highlight and do notes. Now i am struggling in finding those epub books, my aim is to copy those books which read along with annotations. I would like to save those files for my future refference, even if i lost this device, i should be able to copy these books and get back my annotations. Is it possible?

Thanks and regards.
typex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
You didn't say which application you are using to read the ebooks and make highlights, etc. It could be iBooks, but it could be a lot of other things too.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I just recently installed Marvin on my new ipad mini. I think it has what you are looking for. Ibooks I doubt.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
typex1
typex1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
thanks for your reply, sorry for incomplete info.....I use iBooks........
typex1 is offline   Reply With Quote