Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-08-2022, 12:12 PM   #2401
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Target

Media Deals -- buy 2, get 1 free -- limited time
Quote:
Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Video Games, Books, Board Games & More

Posted on 11/6/22

Target has brought back their popular buy 2, get 1 free offer on video games, books, board games, puzzles and activity sets. You can mix and match between any type of item. Lowest priced item is free. Excludes select video games - see Target's site for full details of this promotion.

As always, Target offers free shipping on most orders of $35 or more. You can also choose free in-store pickup or drive-up delivery at a local Target store. Promotion ends Saturday night. We expect a similar promotion for movies to show up soon, possibly next week.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-12-2022 at 02:54 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 10:07 PM   #2402
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon

Media Deals -- get 3 for the price of 2 -- limited time
Quote:
Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Video Games, Books, Board Games & More

Posted on 11/10/22

Amazon has once again matched Target's big Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal. Find a selection of video games, books, toys and more. As you scroll through the options you'll find qualifying items on Amazon that are already on sale or have a coupon available so you can save even more!

While Target's deal ends Saturday, Amazon has been known to end their B2G1F deal earlier, so take advantage of it while you can. Free shipping on these deals with Prime. Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial, otherwise get free shipping on $25 or more.
Quote:
Get Count(count=3) for the price of 2. Offered by Amazon.com. (restrictions apply)

How to claim

1. Add 3 items from the products below to your Cart using the Add to Cart button or select See Options for specific product variations.

2. When you're done shopping, select Go to Cart.

3. The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible. Terms
Quote:
Promotion Terms
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".Offer does not apply to digital content.Offer good while supplies last.Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-12-2022 at 02:54 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:39 PM   #2403
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Just a little FYI, even if you (like me) usually refuse Amazon's offer of digital credit for slower delivery, be sure to check the dates on the offer. Sometimes they do things like this:

So you can get paid $1 for having your package delivered at the normal time.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:54 AM   #2404
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Just a little FYI, even if you (like me) usually refuse Amazon's offer of digital credit for slower delivery, be sure to check the dates on the offer. Sometimes they do things like this:

I really miss the slower shipping digital credits in the UK.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:53 PM   #2405
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Forgive me all, never wanted Kindle Unlimited, but a friend does. Do they typically have a Black Friday deal? Or do they have regular free trials that one can keep recycling?
TrevorViking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 12:06 PM   #2406
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post

I see this all the time except it never offers me the digital credit.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:00 PM   #2407
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Forgive me all, never wanted Kindle Unlimited, but a friend does. Do they typically have a Black Friday deal? Or do they have regular free trials that one can keep recycling?
Today I got an offer for 3 months for $0.99 -- $9.99/month after.
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku

I ended another KU promotion earlier this month and had only seen 2 months for $4.99 until today. The offers are targeted, so YMMV.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:47 PM   #2408
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku

I ended another KU promotion earlier this month and had only seen 2 months for $4.99 until today. The offers are targeted, so YMMV.
Shows up for me too, thanks!
TrevorViking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:33 PM   #2409
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku...
Thanks @bookmarked for this link! Worked for me. I just dumped Prime so saving $15/month and getting 3 months of KU for 99 cents is fabulous. That will give me enough time to get through all the KU titles I have wishlisted.
Happy Thanksgiving!
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 09:16 PM   #2410
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Peacock TV 99 cents/month for 12 months

Black Friday deal: For a limited time, get Peacock for only $0.99/mo for 12 months when you use the code "SAVEBIG".

Link to redeem from Reddit

Quote:
Am I eligible for this offer?
You are eligible if you meet all the following criteria:

Provide Peacock with a valid payment method;
Are 18 years of age or older;
Reside in the United States (including its territories, commonwealths and possessions); and
Are not currently a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus subscriber.
Old 11-24-2022, 10:23 AM   #2411
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Black Friday deal: For a limited time, get Peacock for only $0.99/mo for 12 months when you use the code "SAVEBIG".

Link to redeem from Reddit
That's a good deal. I paid $1.99 a month during their summer deal. Hulu is also $1.99 right now and you can do the Disney+ add on with Hulu for $2.99. For those who haven't subscribed to Hulu in the past year I believe. I just used a different email and payment method as my Hulu and Disney subs were about to run out.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 04:25 AM   #2412
ngrant
Gadget Lover

Try Deezer Premium $5.49/month for 12 months

Link

Regular $10.99/month. Offer is for new members or returning members using a different payment method. I renewed my just-lapsed subscription but had to use a different credit card (I used Paypal previously). An odd distinction, or way of filtering who qualifies for the offer! If you haven't heard of Deezer before, it is IMO an excellent music streaming service to compare with Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal. I like the service especially for these reasons (1) their FLOW (similar to Pandora's Quickmix) creates a custom mix based on artists and songs that you "like" and plays continuously for as long as you like, (2) voice commands work flawlessly for Alexa, Siri and Google, and (3) you can upload your own purchased songs and mix playlists with theirs, and transfer playlists from other services. 90M hifi tracks available.

Quote:
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the earliest French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform globally¹. Deezer is the home of music for fans and artists alike, and has developed a scalable and differentiated global platform, supported by its state-of-the-art product, and successful hybrid B2B/B2C business model. With its leading technological and research capabilities, unique partnership DNA, and longstanding relationships within the music ecosystem, Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market.

Last edited by ngrant; 11-25-2022 at 04:33 AM.

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere