Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 08-09-2019, 08:04 AM   #1
gezgez
gezgez began at the beginning.

Device: boyue t62 kobo aura 6''
Likebook Mars

Does the Likebook Mars have a feature like wordwise or mywords? or any reading app which has similar feature?
gezgez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
What sort of feature is that?
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2019, 01:00 PM   #3
gezgez
gezgez began at the beginning.

Device: boyue t62 kobo aura 6''
Thanks for your interest. In kobo When you looked a word in dictionary there is an option ''add to my words''. After that the word you choose to add my words is saved to a kind of list. Later you can look the words list.
gezgez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:08 AM   #4
toancv
Connoisseur
toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura Ed. 2, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gezgez View Post
Does the Likebook Mars have a feature like wordwise or mywords? or any reading app which has similar feature?
Install the Kindle app from Google Play Store than you can have wordwise and X-ray when reading on that Kindle app on Likebook Mars!
toancv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 03:08 PM   #5
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
Hidden Mars Menu?

Would greatly appreciate any/all assist with the following.

I have been using my T80D Mars for well over six months now with great satisfaction and no issues.

Yesterday, I somehow touchscreened "something" near the bottom of the home page? and a new menu appeared that I had not seen before. It allowed (among other things) to change the dpi or ppi (cannot clearly recall) from the default of 320? up to 480 along with brightness and contrast settings that I had not seen before. I set the dpi/ppi to 480 (max setting) to see what it looked like and along with some other tweaking of that menu made the text much sharper and cleaner than it had been.

I would like to rediscover this menu which I now cannot find for the life of me and do some fine tuning.

If anyone has seen it and/or knows how to access it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by p38lightning; 09-17-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling error
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2019, 05:18 PM   #6
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p38lightning View Post
Would greatly appreciate any/all assist with the following.

I have been using my T80D Mars for well over six months now with great satisfaction and no issues.

Yesterday, I somehow touchscreened "something" near the bottom of the home page? and a new menu appeared that I had not seen before. It allowed (among other things) to change the dpi or ppi (cannot clearly recall) from the default of 320? up to 480 along with brightness and contrast settings that I had not seen before. I set the dpi/ppi to 480 (max setting) to see what it looked like and along with some other tweaking of that menu made the text much sharper and cleaner than it had been.

I would like to rediscover this menu which I now cannot find for the life of me and do some fine tuning.

Thanks in advance.
Troll
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:31 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnm View Post
Troll
Wrong answer!
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:35 AM   #8
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

You can modify the settings of installed apps by touching long the icon and there you can find settings of DPI (system 320)
Old 09-18-2019, 05:24 AM   #9
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Wrong answer!
But if a device has by hardware 300 ppi how can you put more than that?
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:04 AM   #10
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnm View Post
But if a device has by hardware 300 ppi how can you put more than that?
One eInk Point is not a Dot. It consists of a lot of white/black pixels.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:16 PM   #11
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
Thanks as that is what I eventually figured out since I had tried everything else! All is back to normal...appreciate the assist. BTW the above response "Troll": any ideas as to what the intent of that was???
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:53 AM   #12
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Thanks as that is what I eventually figured out since I had tried everything else! All is back to normal...appreciate the assist. BTW the above response "Troll": any ideas as to what the intent of that was???
It was a silly answer from a guy, who was not able to understand your question.