Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #136
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
I have it! The Fed-Ex driver called back later.

It is a nice size - smaller than I expected. The quality of the plastic isn't as good as I'd hoped - I am an Apple user and was expecting it to be like the white plastic Apple uses for its computers and iPhones. Having said that, Apple's plastic appears more brittle.

I am currently messing about with folders - I can't decide on my own structure. I created new folders and moved everything out of the Digital Editions folder, only to find things don't show up in ADE. (Is that a problem?). Not sure how to proceed at this stage.
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:10 PM   #137
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
Found out that anything in the 'Digital Editions' folder, even in sub-folders, will appear in ADE on the computer, so I have moved everything round again and used 'Digital Editions' as the root folder for all my ebooks and organised everything below that level.

Since I'll only be using epub files, ADE will be a good way of organising my collection. I will use Calibre as a utility to convert formats rather than organise.
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2009, 08:30 AM   #138
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Have fun with the new firmware. I have a feeling you'll need to buy a new Cybook to get firmware upgrade - those tactics seem to work fine for Bookeen.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote