Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
autagi
autagi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
KOReader and Dropbox

Hi,
where can I find the folder ./Kobo/Dropbox that I see when I connect my Kobo to PC?

On the other side if I want to use dropbox integration of KOReader and I follow instructions, if I try to create app called KOReader it tells me already exists
autagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 12:59 PM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
You can give any name
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-267410178
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2020, 02:38 AM   #3
autagi

Thank you for the link.
My question is:
if I want to use either original kobo reader and Koreader I have to put my books in two differents folders of dropbox:
the original one is named "Rakuten Kobo" and the sencond one is named as my dropbox app.
So I have doubled the space used on my dropbox.
Connecting my kobo to the PC I see the folder ./kobo/Dropbox where are stored books downloaded by original reader, then is it possible to read this folder from Koreader?
thanks
Old 12-28-2020, 07:04 AM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
PC
Code:
./kobo/Dropbox
would be device
Code:
/mnt/onboard/.kobo/Dropbox
See its contents in KOReader is possible, assuming there are plain ebooks inside and not some sort of obfuscated mess.

You'll need to enable "show hidden files" on Filemanager and navigate there in case you moved your home dir (it is /mnt/onboard by default on Kobos).
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:59 AM   #5
autagi

thank you.
I'm still new to this system
It's worked fine
Advert