Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-18-2022, 10:42 PM   #1
arsalan.siddiqui
arsalan.siddiqui began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo and Kindle
Angry Can't access Box account from CC

Hello:

I recently tried accessing my Box online account (that's where I keep my library) from CC. I provide my username/password for Box, then I provide the 2FA code. After this step the CC app gets stuck at authentication stage. Nothing happens, just a word "Authenticating" on the screen.

Is the app broken? Am I missing anything?
arsalan.siddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:50 PM   #2
arsalan.siddiqui
arsalan.siddiqui began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo and Kindle
Adding screenshot of the problem...

Screenshot added, sorry couldn't edit the original post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220118-224551.png
Views:	141
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	191689  
arsalan.siddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2022, 09:16 AM   #3
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
CC is abandon ware. There is no support, no upgrades, nothing, for many months. Read the other threads in the forum to catch up.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 12:00 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsalan.siddiqui View Post
I recently tried accessing my Box online account (that's where I keep my library) from CC. I provide my username/password for Box, then I provide the 2FA code. After this step the CC app gets stuck at authentication stage. Nothing happens, just a word "Authenticating" on the screen.

Is the app broken? Am I missing anything?
I tested with my Boox Leaf; no problems - version 5.4.4.19 (410).
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authentication, box, connection, failure, login