Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Automatically pull / assign ASIN - does such a tool exist?

Long-story short, I'm looking to convert EPUB to MOBI. I know I can do this in Calibre. What I'm looking for is a tool that will take my ebook files and automatically pull down and assign the ASIN so that the covers will show up properly in the Kindle app for Android. I know I could do this manually via Mobi2Mobi but I have a couple of hundred eBooks to move over. I'd like to do this in batch if possible.

Does such a tool exist? Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote