Notices

Old 08-19-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
helpplease
helpplease began at the beginning.

Device: Mac, VM solutions
ADE - Progress Popup Downloading Content

Hi

MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

I have automated ADE downloading by association the ACSM file.
However ADE does not start the download until I click on the "Progress Popup" that shows the progress bar for Downloading Content.

The clicking on this Progress Popup is essentially giving it focus. Once clicked the download starts.

How do I tell the ADE Progress Popup to start without clicking it? I am in Mac environment.

I have tried the "Bring to Front" on open of the ADE application, but that just takes me to the Popup. Still need click on it.

I tried to find out what this popup is called but could not. My thinking is maybe if I can work out what the technical name of this ADE popup is, I then can tell by apple script to give it the "click"

As-is, currently, this means I cannot fully automate the dl of my ebooks into ADE.

I currently have ADE running on my 2nd monitor. So when I am dl an ebook (acsm opening in ADE), means I have to stop what I am doing, click this popup, then go back to my main monitor and continue what I was doing.

Thankyou for any clues.
helpplease is offline   Reply With Quote