Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
kiwikane
kiwikane began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire HDX
Calibre only read 14 books on Kindle Fire HDX

How do I make my calibre (ver 1.15) find all the books on my Kindle Fire HDX (7in)

as I would like to sync my collection to the kindle and sync the collections as well

I look forward to any help
kiwikane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
right click on the device icon in calibre and choose configure this device and change which folders on your device calibre will scan.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
pdk46
pdk46 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Calibre is not reading my device-Kindle Fire HDX. I have an iMac and don't have a problem with my Kindle eReader and my original Kindle Fire. The problem is only with my Kindle Fire HDX.
pdk46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Why not follow the instructions in My device is not detected by calibre for both devices.

But DO remember that MTP support for OS/X is lacking, so if the device IS MTP based then you are out of luck.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote