Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
KLUTCH
Enthusiast
KLUTCH began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad, iPhone 4, HTC Desire
Post Tool: EbookChecker (epubcheck multiple files)

Hello,

I've just made a little application that lets you automatically run epubcheck and preflight on a folder filled with epubs.

EDIT: I've removed it, since I have started on one that used flightcrew cli and only displays messages when an error is found.

It then creates a text file with the errors and other information to your desktop.
ATM it only parses 9 books, but I will fix this maybe tomorrow night if I get any free time. I hope you like it, please comment on the blog if you need support with it or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

http://stunjelly.com/multiple-epubchecker/

TL;DR here is a video how to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6t_s_6OHxo

Last edited by KLUTCH; 11-12-2010 at 05:21 AM.
KLUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Good idea, but I think you could better use FlightCrew. It gives much better results... Better and better understable...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
OSX only ?
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebookchecker, epubcheck, preflight, stunjelly