Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Major Book reader, New Sony User

Just wanted to say Hi. My name is Sher (sherbearjt08) and I'm new to the board and will be posting every once in a while. I always have my nose in a book and it drives my husband crazy. I read mostly mystery and thriller, and my favorite are those religious mysteries - that deal in artifacts, biblical documents, archeaology, etc.
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR, Sher!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Harry001
Addict
Harry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enough

Device: palmone lifedrive+sonyreader 505+NookColor+HPTouchpad \32GB+NookSimple
a big welcome Sher from Manhattan/NY

keep reading

harry
Harry001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sher and welcome to MobileRead. If you spend a lot of time with your nose in a book, you are among friends here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hi Sher, welcome to MR!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 07:32 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Sher. And I'm not the only one here who shares your passion for religious fiction. In my case (and I suspect that of some MR friends) all religion is fiction, but the kind of novels you mean can be fascinating reads. Currently a very popular genre. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR Are you new to ebook Readers? (I presume).

There are a ton of free books - classics and otherwise available here on MR as well as
google and guttenberg, etc.

Library checkouts as well!

I just posted a bunch of links here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=17

Enjoy!

Last edited by kennyc; 01-07-2010 at 07:52 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
I read mostly mystery and thriller, and my favorite are those religious mysteries - that deal in artifacts, biblical documents, archeaology, etc.
Welcome aboard Do you mean the books of like James Rollins and Steve Berry? If not, what are your favorites others in the genre - I am deeply interested in it
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #9
SnippieT
SnippieT began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Smile SnippieT

I just wanted to say Hi. My first time here. I received a Kindle 2 for Christmas and looking up information that will help me navigate it better. I heard this is the site if I have any questions and to learn from others, so here I am.
SnippieT is offline   Reply With Quote