Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-11-2024, 12:56 AM   #40291
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
My last cup of Lapsang Souchong until I pick up some more. Sadly, the only decent tea shop near me closed as the owners were retiring and none of their children were interested in taking over the business.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #40292
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Tea, while my arms recuperate from shoveling the wet, dense, heavy snow from the back deck.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2024, 10:54 PM   #40293
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
It's morning, so it's coffee.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 11:25 PM   #40294
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Evening so enjoying a cup of Russian Black. Definitely have to go tea shopping since about enough leaves yet for 2 cups.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:47 AM   #40295
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Mayorga Inca Blend. With my favorite generic crunchy coconut macaroons for dunking.

Thinking about tracking down some Ardbeg BizarreBQ to go in my evening cup some day soon. Any single-malt shoppers seen it in the wild?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-16-2024 at 07:52 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2024, 07:52 AM   #40296
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Nespresso Ocasio.

I always make a pour-over for my first cup of the day, but everything was going wrong this morning and I needed something quick!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:43 PM   #40297
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Nespresso Ocasio.

I always make a pour-over for my first cup of the day, but everything was going wrong this morning and I needed something quick!
Ah, we've all had those kinds of mornings! I hope it isn't anything serious, and that the coffee helped!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 05:36 PM   #40298
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Ah, we've all had those kinds of mornings! I hope it isn't anything serious, and that the coffee helped!
Coffee always helps!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 06:55 PM   #40299
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Coffee always helps!
Several of my co-workers used to claim that they would not recognize me without a coffee mug glued to my hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee_motto_015.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	300.3 KB
ID:	206430  

Last edited by DNSB; 02-16-2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:58 PM   #40300
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Lagavulin tonight
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 11:49 PM   #40301
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Cold plain water. We had a lunch today that ended up retiring to a Blenz coffee for a few hours so avoiding caffeine at the moment.
Old 02-18-2024, 03:45 PM   #40302
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Kirkland Pacific Bold -- today I need just a bit extra.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 04:52 PM   #40303
DNSB
Bibliophagist

The same here. I've recovered from my near overdose on caffeine.
Old 02-18-2024, 09:20 PM   #40304
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Last tea of the day. I'm in no danger of running out anytime soon, but I may have to schedule a visit to the local Asian market just to make sure I'm set.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:23 PM   #40305
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Dodgy tum, so a Pukka mint tea
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?