Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2024, 11:47 PM   #3106
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Depends on the time of day. Porridge is mostly a morning meal, soups for lunch, steaks and stews for dinner.

The PBM knows how to cut meat.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 07:54 PM   #3107
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Yes -- not up to professional standards, but acceptable.

TPBM has been fighting off a cold.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2024, 07:58 PM   #3108
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So far this winter, I've been lucky enough to avoid getting a cold.

The PBM knows at least one person whom is a enthused antivaxxer.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:38 PM   #3109
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Unfortunately, yes ....

TPBM regularly fasts
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 08:45 PM   #3110
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
In the past I was once able to fast during a whole week. yes, I went 7 days only on water. This was after reading a book on Fasting by Dr. Allan Cott. Nowadays I struggle to keep more than 24hrs fasting...

PBM has fasted longer than 24hrs
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2024, 08:54 PM   #3111
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Nope. I've never followed any food/eating advice or suggestions (or any other lifestyle advice, for that matter). I know what I like and how I like it, and that's that.

PBM doesn't read self-help books.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 09:57 PM   #3112
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Actually, I love reading self-help books though people get a bit upset with the way I keep laughing while reading them. I can't help it when they are so humorous.

The PBM is pessimistic about the coming year.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:22 AM   #3113
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
No, I'm not in Canada if you mean elections

PBM can read anything without making any highlights?!
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:32 AM   #3114
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
I read for pleasure, rarely for research.

TPBM has never been married.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 10:42 AM   #3115
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

True.

PBM has a clear vision what they want their funeral to be like.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:30 AM   #3116
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kind of. I've made it clear to my family to leave my body unclaimed at the hospital. I'll be gone, I don't want any money wasted on a burial/cremation/service. If they all want to go to a pub and raise a glass so be it.

TPBM has a television, but never uses it for Cable/Satellite TV.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:45 PM   #3117
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

I almost never use it for anything. Last I switched it on was a couple of years ago, I think.

PBM has a radio they haven't switched on for years.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:17 PM   #3118
DNSB
Bibliophagist

I listen to the radio every time I'm in the car. AM730, All Traffic All The Time.

The PBM uses headphones to listen to music.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:31 AM   #3119
neil_swann80

Only when out and about.

TPBM has to have a go on the swings when passing a playground.
Old 02-23-2024, 07:50 PM   #3120
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Too true!

TPBM rides a roller coaster with arms in the air.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote